Thread LiftHere is information about thread lift
- Duration : 30~40 minutes
- Anesthesia : Local anesthesia with sedation
- Hospitalization : Not required
- Stitch removal : 7 days after surgery
- Postoperative visits : 2 times
- Recovery period : Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is V-Lift?
- This face lift surgery uses special medical thread that has 2-3 times more wrapping than regular thread. It is inserted into the skin layer and pulls the wrinkles tight, resulting in a semi permanent effect.
In addition to skin regeneration from collagen synthesis, cosmetic surgery facelift helps the skin tone improve and provide anti aging effects. Facelifts at WONJIN provide anti aging effects and a v line face lift.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. Wish to get a v-line without shaving the bone
- 2. Wish to arrange facial line after two-jaw surgery or facial contouring
- 3. Are concerned with wrinkles between the eyes, nose, and neck
- 4. Are worried about pain and recovery time
- 5. Wish to receive quick lift effects after the procedure
The Effect of V-Lifting
Areas for V-Lift
Advantage of V-lifting thread
For over 50 years V-Lift thread has proved to be safe. Lifting is possible with just a few threads and very effective.
These threads have 2~3 times the number of hooks. This makes them more fixable and effective so you can get semi-permanent results. These threads are used for even tying blood vessels in heart surgery, so the chance of inflammation or side effects is minimal. You can get any face lift to pull and shape in your ideal direction.
V-Lift surgical method
- 01. Injection
- Lift face delicately to determine the most effective line
- 02. Anesthesia
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia depending on the individual
- 03. Thread insertion
- Remove temporal hair, insert thread and pull towards desired area
- 04. Suture
- Remove thread outside skin, sterilize, and suture